BOUNDARY SCAN TEST
Etoolsmiths is the US Distributor for the XJTAG Boundary SCAN products. We provide sales, technical support and consulting services to help you with your next Boundary SCAN project. The XJTAG Bounday SCAN tools are easy to use, yet powerful and include:
- A Free set of tests for your board–done by us during the evaluation
- A Free XJRunner (worth $9,300) for your Contract Manufacturer
- Support for all the latest 1149.x standards
- An Extensive device test library with full source included
To speak with an Engineer, or to request a quote, evaluation or demo, please call us on: 800-928-6038 or complete the contact form and we will get right back to you.
Our tools are used by Industry leaders worldwide to create tests for printed circuit boards, to improve test coverage and to reduce overall test times.
To help round out our solutions, Etoolsmiths also provides professional consulting services including turn-key test development, custom fixtures and software.
If you would like to speak with an engineer about our tools, give us a call on: 800-928-6038 or to see our tools first hand, request a full evaluation or demo.
If you would like to see what our tools can do to help improve your test coverage, we can do a set of tests on your hardware as part of your evaluation at no charge. If you would like an us to do a set of tests contact us on: 800-928-6038 or fill out our online form.
The XJTAG solution helps make you more productive in all phases of development and test including:
- Design for Test/Test Coverage Enhancement
- Prototype Hardware Board Bring Up
- FLASH, FPGA and CPLD In-System Programming
- Test Creation and Development
- Production GUI Support and Development
- Field Engineering and Service
EMBEDDED TOOLS and SOFTWARE
Etoolsmiths provides embedded products from Mentor Graphics, including:.
- The Nucleus Embedded RTOS and Middleware
- Embedded LINUX and Android Platforms and Services
- JTAG Debuggers and Development Tools
To speak with an Engineer about Mentor Embedded Products, or to request a visit, evaluation or demo, please call: 800-928-6038 or complete the contact form and we will get right back with you.
JTAG DEVICE PROGRAMMING
We specialize in high speed device programming products and services that allow fast, flexible and effective device programming on embedded circuit boards found in electronic products and systems. We support the programming of:
- FPGA, CPLD, I2C, SPI, Microcontroller, and FLASH Device programming (in-circuit Programming) is provided for popular devices including:
- FLASH devices (both NAND and NOR devices) such as: AMD, intel, Atmel, Spansion, Fujitsu, Micron Technologies, NEC, Sharp, Toshiba, ST Microelectronics and Silicon Storage and others.
- FPGA and CPLD programmable logic devices from Altera, XILINX and others.
- Most popular programmable devices such as IIC, SPI based memory, etc.
- Popular Micro-controllers with internal FLASH Memory
Board Hardware Prototype Bring-up
To deploy modern electronic products that employ embedded software like embedded LINUX, RTOS products and embedded boot loaders such as Uboot, you need a thoroughly debugged and tested hardware platform.
Testing with XJTAG allows you to validate your hardware at all phases of development from device programming to board bring up through production test and field service. Knowing that the hardware is good, saves countless hours of debugging and test by letting you focus on developing your application.
No matter what hardware platform you use, from PowerPC to MIPS to ARM, or even an FPGA based system–testing with XJTAG lets you verify that the hardware is working fine and to focus on debugging your code.
CIRCUIT BOARD TEST
Manufacturing or production test of printed circuit boards (PCBs) can be accomplished in many ways. Methods include hardware testing techniques like: In-Circuit test (or so called “Bed Of Nails”) testing, Boundary-Scan and test, System or SJTAG, Board Inspection using a microscope or X-ray machine as well as embedded software test and hardware validation methods such as: embedded at-speed boot diagnostics and power-on-self-test (POST).
For Web Marketing, Lead Generation and Sales Training we recommend Technology Sales Help.