Custom High-Speed In-Circuit Programmers
We can create a custom programming solution that exactly fits your requirements. Here are some examples:
- Program 4 or more boards on a panel, concurrently, at maximum speed
- Program several different devices at once such as: FPGAs, CPLDs, FLASH and an AVR micro-controller all in the same system
- Provide the exact interface that you need to integrate into your environment including: command Line Interface, DLL/API, GUI, LabVIEW, etc.
- Provide one device that replaces several cables in your test fixture for improved throughput and convenience.
- Provide a faster, more reliable replacement for the programmer provided by the chip manufacturer.
- Integrate into popular ICT systems.
- Include Boundary SCAN, Functional test or embedded tests as a complete program and test solution.
- And more…
To get started we just need a specification for what you would like to do. After reviewing your spec, we will come back to you with a fixed price and delivery schedule. To learn what we can create for you, give us a call on 1-800-928-6038 or use our handy contact form.
In-Circuit Device Programmers
We provide in-circuit device programmers that support in-system programming using: JTAG, I2C, SPI, BDM and other interfaces based on your requirements. We can quickly create support for new devices and configurations on request. Some of the devices we support include:
- FPGA and CPLD Devices from – Xilinx, Altera, Cypress, Lattice and others
- NAND and NOR FLASH and SIM Modules and Devices from – AMD, Spansion, Samsung, intel, Atmel, Spansion, Fujitsu, Micron Technologies, NEC, Sharp, Toshiba, ST Microelectronics and Silicon Storage and others.
- I2C, SPI and other Serial Devices
- Micro-controllers – Atmel, Microchip, TI and many more
High Speed/Gang Device Programmers
Our Programmers are designed to work at the fastest speeds possible by leveraging our flexible hardware and software architecture. We support high speed programming methods such as:
- Processor Based Programming – Using the processor on the UUT to do FLASH Programming for example.
- FPGA to FLASH Programming – Using an FPGA on your board to program your nonvolatile device.
- High Speed FPGA behind the pin for fast custom device programming
To discuss your unique needs give us a call on 1-800-928-6038 or use our handy contact form.
In-System Programmer Controller Hardware
We support all devices with our powerful, flexible Controllers:
- USB Based single TAP XJLINK (JTAG port) or 4 TAP XJLINK2 for fast, yet portable performance in the lab or on the road.
- Rack based PXI JTAG controllers.
- Add in Cards for the Agilent 3070 In-Circuit Tester.
We can also support an optional hardware accelerator card for maximum programming performance.
View the USB Based JTAG Data Sheet>>
View the PXI Based JTAG Data Sheet>>
Speak with an Engineer about our products on 800-928-6038 or request and evaluation or demo
Powerful GUI and Programmatic (API) Device Programming Interfaces
We provide both GUI and programmatic interfaces for device programming, allowing you to chose the best tool for your unique needs.
XJAnalyser – Provides a simple to configure, simple to use GUI interface for programming CPLDs and FPGA. View the XJAnalyser_data_sheet
XJRunner – Is a GUI based Application the let’s you program all supported devices (including custom devices supported by our XJEase programming language). XJRunner can also be used to run complete board tests in a development or production environment. View the XJRunner_data_sheet>>
Programmatic (API) Interfaces – We provide full Support for LabVIEW™, LabWindows™/CVI based environments in addition to our Component Object Model (COM) API (for C/C++, C# and VB). Using these interfaces, device programming (and test), can be fully automated. XJAPI_data_sheet>>
View the xjdeveloper_data_sheet>>
Adapts to All Popular JTAG Connector PIN OUTS
All of our JTAG controllers can be configured to match the target pin-out of industry standard connectors such as:
- Xilinx parallel
- Altera ByteBlaster ®
- ARM MultiICE ®
- Any other pinout currently in use
Works with All Popular File and Programming Formats
We support all industry standard file and device programming formats, in addition you can use our test development language, XJEase, to write support for custom formats as well.
Supported formats (partial list):
- FLASH – SREC, Binary, Custom
- FPGA, CPLD – JAM, STAPL, SVF